Providence Care Management
Our expert care managers help you find your way to healthy
Registered nurses (RNs), behavioral health social workers, clinical support coordinators and customer assist technicians make up the Providence Care Management team. Our goal is to help someone every day by taking the unknown out of a new diagnosis or assisting with navigating options for a diagnosis that has been affecting one’s life for a long time. We provide support and assistance to all Providence Medicare Advantage Plans members who are on the road to better health and well-being.
Our award-winning care management services focus on a healthier you. Care managers help you better understand your condition and support you on your journey so you can take a more active role in meeting your lifestyle and wellness goals. With these services you receive personalized support for your health condition or complex health issue, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD
- Heart failure, or HF
- Coronary artery disease, or CAD
- Rare conditions such as Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, hemophilia and kidney disease
- Complex health issues requiring hospitalization, rehabilitation or extensive outpatient therapies
- Health care navigation assistance with pre-service authorizations, finding a provider, medication options, caregiver support, dental care, mental health care, and end-of-life planning and much more
What do you get?
Our care managers provide you with:
- Personalized health education including new innovations, symptom management and medication therapy
- An individualized care plan developed with you to help you reach your health goals
- Ongoing telephonic support from your care manager
- Resources to help you live better
- Encouragement and support to help through the easy times and not so easy times
- Assistance navigating health care services in your area
- Coordination with your provider and care team
Care management services are available to you at no cost. For more information or to see what resources are available, based on your specific condition, call Providence Care Management at 1-800-662-1121 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or email email@example.com.
Find the help you need from the people you can trust.