Welcome West Coast Bancorp employees!
We’re proud to offer health care benefits designed specifically for you and your family. We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service this year and for many years to come.
Get to know your 2013 Benefits!
Thank you for choosing Providence Health Plan. As a Providence Health Plan member enrolled in a Providence Open Option plan, count on comprehensive in-plan benefits and providers when and where you need them. With nearly 1 million providers in our national network, it's easy to find a doctor wherever you live or travel. You can also choose your doctor and see a specialist without a referral. Plus, take advantage of the online member resources to help manage your health throughout the year.
New for 2013
- A comprehensive medical plan option with Providence Health Plan’s Open Option plan that includes new plan features.
- More preventive care benefits covered in full as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, meaning you don’t have to pay a copay when you receive these services.
- Choice of providers. You can receive care in-plan and out-of-plan, When you receive care from in-plan providers, you’ll usually pay less out-of-pocket.
2013 Benefit Information
Looking for 2012 plan information?
Health and wellness
A proactive approach to prevention and early detection can ward off many serious medical problems and help you live a longer, healthier life. Take small steps every day to make a big difference to your health. These myProvidence tools can help:
- Create a Health Record.
- Take a Personal Health Assessment.
- Utilize health trackers to chart key health measurements.
- Research health conditions, treatment options and costs.
- Review your insurance claims history and details.
- Order a replacement Member ID card.
- Manage your health plan account and pay your medical bills.
Plus, take advantage of our wellness tip to create a merry and bright season.