Providence has developed a range of provider networks that are tailored to each of its plans.
Each Providence network and benefit plan work together to help members manage their health, their way: with a Portland-specific neighborhood team, a nationwide network or something in-between. And thanks to our strong partnerships with additional non-Providence owned health care facilities, members in all plans have in-network access to high-quality, cost-effective care across all clinical disciplines.
Providence EPO Network
The Providence EPO Network provides the broadest selection of nearly one-million health care providers – including over 10,000 physicians and specialists throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington – both in Providence – and non-Providence-owned health care facilities.
The following Providence plans give you the freedom to choose providers from this national network while enjoying the highly-rated Providence care here in the Northwest:
- For groups with 51 or more employees: Open Option, Personal Option, Core Advantages and HSA plans
- For groups with 1 to 50 employees: Balance, Value, Total, Standard and HSA plans
- For individuals and families: Balance, Value, Standard and HSA plans
Providence Choice Network
The Providence Choice Network enables Choice health plan members to choose a medical home from more than 180 primary care clinics throughout much of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Clinics in the Choice network receive medical home status based on several recognized cost and quality measures.
When selecting the Choice plan, members work collaboratively with their medical home health care team to manage all aspects of their care. With a referral from their health care team, members have access to a vast range of specialists.
Providence Neighborhood Network
Aligned with the Providence Connect plan, the Portland-area Providence Neighborhood Network enables members to choose a medical home from more than 25 primary-care clinics in Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties. Providence has developed a beneficial arrangement with these participating clinics in the Providence Neighborhood Network to improve quality of care while decreasing medical costs.
With Connect and the Providence Neighborhood Network, members work with their medical home health care team to support all their health needs, including maintaining wellness and managing chronic conditions.
- Members can see Providence Neighborhood Network specialists outside their medical home with a referral.
- Members also have access to care models that coordinate with the primary-care clinic setting to provide convenience and cost savings, including in-network coverage for e-visits, phone visits or virtual telehealth visits from two walk-in retail clinics.
Learn more about Providence Medical Home
Learn more about Providence Connect