Providence health care networks
When your clients self-fund with Providence, strategically pair the plan with one of these Providence networks. Both provide in-network access to providers members know and trust while helping your clients manage their program budget.
Providence Signature Network
- Most commonly selected network for ASO plans
- Broadest selection of providers
- Nearly 1 million in network providers
- More than 350,000 in network specialist nationwide
- More than 10,000 specialists in Oregon and Washington
Providence Choice Network
- Greater cost control than Providence Signature Network
- Encourages use of in-network providers
- More than 275 primary care medical homes that are certified by the Oregon Health Authority for quality and savings
- In most Oregon and select Washington counties
Providence Extend PPO Network
Available to groups with 51 or more employees, the Extend PPO Network gives members access to many providers and facilities.