Your client's bottom line and employees’ health will benefit from how closely we manage health programs and services.
Pharmacy benefit management
Prescription drugs are the most frequently used health benefits. With prescription costs and utilization climbing, especially for specialty medication, it’s critical that your clients have a qualified pharmacy management partner to manage pharmacy benefits.
We can help your clients lower pharmacy costs and keep employees on track:
- Providence prescription drug costs are up to 20 percent lower than the reported national average, due in part to 90 percent generic utilization rates.
- Our pricing is transparent, charging exactly what we pay the pharmacy for each prescription rather than an agreed-upon price per prescription.
- A well-managed formulary maximizes rebates and saves you money.
Health care services program
Comprehensive health care management services offer employees support when they need it, while positively impacting your client's bottom line. It includes this suite of programs:
- Disease management is a population-based approach to managing chronic conditions.
- Case management provides support for members who may need special coordination of services and ongoing support for conditions ranging from chronic to complex to catastrophic.
- Mental health management helps members manage mental health and substance abuse challenges.
- Utilization management critically reviews prospective, concurrent and retrospective use of health services to improve outcomes and control costs.
Services for a fit business and healthy workforce
Together, we’ve got a vested interest in keeping your client's employees engaged and well. Members find that health engagement is easier with these extras:
- LifeBalance offers discounts on lifestyle services so employees can do what they enjoy for less
- Wellness discounts on wellness services, such as chiropractic care, acupuncture, massage therapy, vision care, hearing services and health-related classes
- myProvidence is a secure member website where employees can get plan-specific benefit information, treatment cost tools, and health education resources. Within myProvidence find Wellness Central – a secure hub that supports employer-specific wellness campaigns and challenges, including a personal health assessment and health trackers.
- Treatment cost estimator helps employees estimate costs for care and medications based on their specific plan
- Express Care Virtual for high-quality, on-demand video health care service from a computer, smartphone or tablet
- ProvRN for free health advice 24/7 by phone from a registered nurse. Call records are sent to the physician maintaining continuity of patient care.
- Health coaching from a Providence health coach providing employees extra support to help meet their health goals
- A mobile member ID card so employees have access to their insurance cared easily from their smart phone