These lower-premium, high-deductible health plans give members affordable coverage and the flexibility to choose any provider in the Signature network. They also help members save for future health care needs via a tax-advantaged health savings account. Members can keep this account even if they change employers.
HSA Qualified plans offer:
- Provider choice in or out of the Providence Signature Network
- Lower premiums with most services subject to the deductible
- In-network preventive care and routine vision services that are covered before the deductible
- Integrated health savings account administration, available through HealthEquity, to simplify employee account setup and contributions
- A seamless member experience for tracking and paying HSA Qualified plan expenses through integrated claims processing with HealthEquity
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision exam coverage
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year; deductible applies
- HSA Qualified plans are certified for the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
View the plan details for all six HSA qualified plan options.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more