We offer six vision plan options with a broad network of providers.
All vision plans include:
- No deductible
- An annual eye exam from participating providers with a copay
- Basic lenses for adults covered in full, with an allowance toward frames or contacts
- Progressive lenses are available with a copay
- For children up to age 19, full coverage for eye exam, lenses and frames every 12 months with no copay*
- No referral required (out-of-pocket costs generally will be less with an in-network provider)
- Discounts on additional exams, extra features and options, such as lens tinting and nonprescription sunglasses
* Any frame from Otis and Piper Eyewear or the equivalent value can be applied toward any other frame.
Look for participating VSP providers (specify "Routine Vision Services" as Provider Type).
View benefit summaries for vision plans.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more