Providence offers the following supplemental products and services that give your clients everything they need to build a comprehensive benefits program customized to your clients' objectives:
- Integrated pharmacy plans with robust formularies, support for retail and mail-order fulfillment and multiple cost-sharing alternatives.
- Chiropractic manipulation, acupuncture and massage therapy plans provide a range of copay and benefit options for medically necessary treatments, with no referral required or deductible.
- Full range of vision benefit options from Vision Service Plan (VSP), featuring a strong national network and exceptional access to highly credentialed doctors.
- The Active&Fit® program offers the Active&Fit Direct™ Program, available as part of the ChooseHealthy® website, which allows members to choose from 10,000+ participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Members pay via an online website and do not need to go through their employer or health plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) designed to help employees resolve issues affecting work and family life through comprehensive counseling and referrals to community resources.
- Integration of health saving accounts (HSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA) with your Providence health plan. We provide a seamless program that can help lower your health care costs while encouraging employees to become better health care consumers.
- Travel assistance allows Providence members to enjoy complete peace of mind, free from dealing with complex decisions and financial considerations during difficult times. With a single phone call to Assist America, members get access to a unique global emergency assistance program. It immediately connects you to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other services if you experience a medical or non-medical emergency while traveling 100 miles away from home or are in another country. For questions about this program, call 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445.
- ID protection with Assist America’s Identify Theft Protection. Eligible members who enroll are protected from the often devastating consequences of identity theft. This program provides tools to help prevent theft of personal data, and restore its integrity if used fraudulently. For questions about this program, call 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445.
- Providence Managed Care Organization (MCO) can help get quality care for injured employees, at the same time reducing unnecessary costs associated with work injuries.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more