Providence Progressive Dental provides comprehensive benefits that promote good health with coverage for preventive care, such as X-rays and cleanings. Basic and major services, including extractions, crowns and dentures, are also covered. Through the plan, members have access to more than 3,000 in-network dental provider listings in Oregon and southwest Washington, and more than 325,000 in-network provider listings nationwide. To search for a dentist, visit www.ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/providerdirectory.
With the Providence Progressive Dental plan, you get:
- Progressive benefits reward proper dental care by reducing your costs in subsequent years of service.
- You may be treated by any licensed in-network dentist. There are no out-of-network benefits.
- No waiting periods for dental coverage.
- In-network diagnostic and preventive care services such as exams, cleanings and X-rays are covered in full. You are also covered for more extensive services including root canals, crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Rate: $32 per member per month.
After meeting your deductible, you pay the following amounts for covered services. The deductible is waived from some covered services. These are marked with ✓
|Providence Progressive Dental Plan
|Deductible (per person)
|Annual maximum benefit (per person)*
|Diagnostic and preventive services (includes routine exams, cleanings, bitewing X-rays, topical fluoride (age 16 and younger), space maintainers)
|Covered in full ✓
||Covered in full ✓
||Covered in full ✓
|Basic services (includes restorative fillings)
|Major services (includes crowns, dentures, bridge work, oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics)
*Preventive services do not count toward the annual maximum benefit.
View the plan details for the Providence Progressive Dental plan option. (PDF)
Federal Health Insurance Marketplace dental plans
Providence Health Plan has partnered with Dominion National to offer high-value dental plan options through the Federal marketplace to suit your needs. Plans include:
- Maximum access, convenience and flexibility
- Members may use any licensed dentist or choose from over 325,000 participating dental listings nationwide (over 3,000 in Oregon and southwest Washington)
- Significant out-of-pocket savings when using an in-network dentist
- No charge for oral exams, cleanings, bitewing x-rays and other preventive services
- Plans with extensive care (fillings, dentures, crowns, root canals, periodontal care, oral surgery, etc.)
- Simple online enrollment and administration
Learn more and enroll through HealthCare.gov.