With Providence Health Plan, you get more than health coverage – you get exclusive discounts and innovative health-management tools that you can use every day to help you live your healthiest life.
As a Providence Health Plan member, you can enjoy savings on:
Exclusive recreation discounts through LifeBalance:
- Popular local and national family attractions, such as zoos and amusement parks
- Hundreds of fitness facilities throughout Oregon
- Discounted tickets to local events, savings at hotels nationwide and more
Board-certified LASIK vision correction or custom LASIK through our partner, TruVision
- With Assist America’s Identity Theft Protection, eligible members who enroll are protected from the effects of identity theft. This program provides tools to help prevent theft of personal data and restore the integrity of personal data if it is used fraudulently.
- With a single phone call to Assist America, members get access to a unique global emergency assistance program. It immediately connects you to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other services if you experience a medical or non-medical emergency while traveling more than 100 miles away from home or outside the US.
- Tired of paying expensive health club membership fees? Join the Active&Fit Direct program for just $25/month. Choose from more than 10,000 participating fitness centers nationally.
Use these innovative tools to help you manage your health:
Take advantage of multiple programs and services to help you feel better and find your True Health, including:
myProvidence: Your secure, total health management website. Use myProvidence to:
- View your member materials – your plan’s beneﬁt summary and member handbook
- See your medical claims and payment status
- Check how much you’ve accumulated toward your deductible
- Find an in-network doctor, hospital or pharmacy
- Estimate costs before getting care
- Order a replacement member ID card
- Send secure email messages to myProvidence customer service
*No cost for Providence Health Plan individual and family members