Connect plans combine a medical home model of care with a tailored provider network to achieve substantial premium savings. Members choose a medical home from our Portland metro-area Providence Connect Network. The medical home model provides a team of health professionals dedicated to the member's overall well-being.
Connect plans offer:
- Some of the lowest premiums of any Providence small group plan
- More than 70 medical home clinics in the Portland metro area
- Access to Connect network specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Deductibles waived for doctor and specialist visits, urgent care, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture
- Deductibles waived in Gold and Silver plans for lab and X-ray, and all drug tiers except Specialty
- Fully covered Express Care Clinic and Express Care Virtual visits
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision exam coverage
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year (out-of-pocket maximum doesn’t apply)
To be eligible for a Connect plan, your business must be located in Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, and Hood River counties, and the city of Newberg in Yamhill county.
To ensure coverage for members outside the Connect Network selling/service area, a Connect plan must be paired with another Providence health plan that uses the Providence Signature Network (Total Enhanced, Balance, HSA Qualified and Standard plans).
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/findaprovider.
Cost-sharing ranges for in-network benefits
||$35 - $65
||20% - 50%
||$5,500 - $7,900
||$750 - $7,900
|Rx Preferred Generic Copay*
||$15 - $35
|Rx Non-Preferred Generic Copay*
||$20 - $60
|Rx Preferred Brand Copay
||Gold and Silver: $50 - $75*
|Rx Non-Preferred Brand
||Gold and Silver: 50%*
|Rx Preferred Specialty**
||50% with a $200 per script cap
|Rx Non-Preferred Specialty**
* Deductible waived
** Deductible applies; on the Connect 7900 Bronze plan, the non-preferred brand name and non-preferred specialty benefit is covered in full after the deductible is paid.
View the plan details for all six Connect plan options.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more