Providence offers the following supplemental products and services that give your clients everything they need to build a comprehensive benefits program customized to your clients' objectives:
- Integrated pharmacy plans with robust formularies, support for retail and mail-order fulfillment and multiple cost-sharing alternatives.
- Chiropractic manipulation, acupuncture and massage therapy plans provide a range of copay and benefit options for medically necessary treatments, with no referral required or deductible.
- Full range of vision benefit options from Vision Service Plan (VSP), featuring a strong national network and exceptional access to highly credentialed doctors.
- The Active&Fit® program offers members affordable access to contracted fitness centers or the option to work out at home using up to two Home Fitness Kits per plan year. There is also a direct-access program, the Active&Fit Direct™ Program, available as part of the ChooseHealthy® website, which allows members to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). Members pay via an online website and do not need to go through their employer or health plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) designed to help employees resolve issues affecting work and family life through comprehensive counseling and referrals to community resources.
- Integration of health saving accounts (HSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA) with your Providence health plan. We provide a seamless program that can help lower your health care costs while encouraging employees to become better health care consumers.
- Providence Managed Care Organization (MCO) can help get quality care for injured employees, at the same time reducing unnecessary costs associated with work injuries.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more