The Canopy plan is an innovative product that encourages members to actively get engaged with their health and benefits. This $1,000 defined health benefit plan lets members take care of everyday health needs without out-of-pocket expenses – meaning members have no copayments or coinsurance for the first $1,000 for in-network eligible everyday care, including:
- PCP office visits
- Specialist office visits
- Urgent care visits
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Lab and x-rays
- The Providence Signature network – our national network with nearly 1 million providers nationwide
- Affordable monthly premiums
- In-network care covered in full for the first $1,000 of care for common health services that members prioritize
- Fully covered Express Care Clinic and Express Care Virtual visits
- Integrated wellness solutions
Plan design options
The deductible is waived on the first $1,000 of eligible services combined are covered in full
|Select services covered in full
|After the in-network $1,000 benefit is met*
|For other services not eligible for the $1,000 defined health benefit*
* Optional plan design: If both the out-of-pocket maximum and deductible are $7,350, in-network services that have exhausted or not eligible for the $1,000 benefit are covered in full.
How Canopy plans work
- Members enrolled on the Canopy plan receive a $1,000 defined health insurance benefit.
- Canopy plan members can use this defined benefit to access in-network health care for common health services, such as primary care, alternative care or specialist office visits as well as urgent care, outpatient rehabilitation and lab and x-rays.
- Once a plan member reaches $1,000 in covered in-network health care expenses, common insurance coverage is in place.
- At that point, in-network and out-of-network care is covered at 50% after meeting the plan’s deductible.
View benefit summaries for Canopy plans.
Workforce wellness included
The FitTogether™ suite of programs and services
, including health coaching, encourages better health, greater productivity and a more engaged workforce.
Value-added services and buy-up options
Rounding out these health plan benefits is your client's opportunity to seamlessly integrate other Providence services and benefits like pharmacy and vision, alternative medicine or an HSA, HRA or FSA into the plan your clients offer.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more