Open enrollment for 2018 plans is now closed. To apply for 2018 medical and dental coverage or to make a change to your current plan, you must qualify for special enrollment. For more information, visit the special enrollment page.
Your partner in health and wellness
As you evaluate health insurance plans, consider one that not only pays for treatments when you’re sick, but works actively to help you feel better and live well. Providence Health Plan offers choices that help you manage your overall health as well as your costs.
Why choose Providence?
Everyone deserves better health.
- It’s our Mission to take care of people in need, so we invest in programs to create healthier communities.
- We're a local, not-for-profit health plan that understands the specific issues and challenges of Oregonians.
Experience and innovation mean better care for you.
- We’re part of Providence St. Joseph Health, one of the nation’s most integrated health care providers, serving the Pacific Northwest for more than 160 years.
- Patients ranked Express Care Virtual, our on-demand, web-based health care service 4.8 out of 5 stars for satisfaction.
- With innovative telemedicine, bundled care packages (e.g., one price guaranteed for certain procedures) and close coordination between our hospitals and clinics, you get better care.
We're easy to work with.
- Our friendly, local customer service representatives resolve members’ issues on the first call 94.9% of the time.
- We provide accurate and timely claims processing.
- You can get online claims and benefits information easily through myProvidence, a one-stop resource that can help you better understand and use your health plan benefits.
You get more for your health – and your health care dollar.
- You'll receive discounts on massage therapy, fitness classes, gym memberships, LASIK and other extras.
- You can attend online classes and seminars, many of which are free or discounted for members.