Connect plans combine a medical home model of care with a tailored provider network to achieve substantial premium savings. Members choose a medical home from our Portland metro-area Providence Connect Network. The medical home model provides a team of health professionals dedicated to the member's overall well-being.
Connect plans offer:
- Some of the lowest premiums of any Providence small group plan
- More than 65 medical home clinics in the Portland metro area
- Access to Connect network specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Deductibles waived for doctor and specialist visits, lab and X-ray services, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture and generic and preferred brand name drugs
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision coverage (exams only)
To be eligible for a Connect plan, your business must be located in Clackamas, Multnomah or Washington counties in Oregon.
To ensure coverage for members outside the Connect Network selling/service area, a Connect plan must be paired with another Providence health plan that uses the Providence Signature Network (Total Enhanced, Total, Balance, Value, HSA Qualified and Standard plans).
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit www.ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/providerdirectory.
||$25 - $35
||20% - 50%
||$4,000 - $6,850
||$500 - $6,800
|Rx Generic Copay*
||$15 - $45
|Rx Preferred Brand Copay*
||$45 - $95
|Rx Non-Preferred Brand
||50%* (Gold and Silver); 50% (Bronze)
|Rx Specialty and Compound
||40% - 50%**
* Deductible waived
** For the Connect 6800 Bronze plans, the deductible applies to in-network coverage of non-preferred brand name, specialty and compound prescription drugs
View the plan details for all six Connect plan options.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more