Choice plans utilize a medical home model that provides a team of health professionals dedicated to each member's overall well-being. Members select a medical home from the Providence Choice Network. The medical home supports all aspects of a member's health.
Choice plans offer:
- More than 235 medical home clinics in Oregon and southwest Washington that provide a patient-focused, coordinated care experience
- Access to a broad network of specialists via referral in order to receive coverage at the in-network level
- Deductibles waived for doctor and specialist visits, urgent care, lab and X-ray services, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture, and generic and preferred brand-name drugs
- Separate deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums in and out of the network
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Adult vision coverage (exams and hardware)
- Up to 10 combined chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture visits per year
To ensure coverage for members outside the Choice Network service area, a Choice plan must be paired with another Providence health plan that uses the Providence Signature Network (Total Enhanced, Total, Balance, HSA Qualified and Standard plans).
For a complete list of available medical homes and providers by location, visit www.ProvidenceHealthPlan.com/providerdirectory.
Cost-sharing ranges for in-network benefits
||$35 - $50
||30% - 50%
||$1,700 - $6,800
|Rx Generic Copay*
||$15 - $45
|Rx Preferred Brand Copay*
||$65 - $95
|Rx Non-Preferred Brand
||50%* (Silver); 50% (Bronze)
|Rx Specialty and Compound
||40% - 50%
View the plan details for all four Choice plan options.
For more information
Contact us to learn more about Providence medical plans.
Tell me more