As Oregon's largest Administrative Services Only provider, Providence Health Plan has partnered with self-funded clients for over 15 years, providing best-in-class service and support for more than 180,000 self-funded members.
Our approach starts with a commitment to your organization – your employees' health and your health care dollar. Through an unwavering focus on stewardship of your investment, we treat your financial and people resources as if they were our own.
Providence self-funded administration provides you with a full suite of services and resources. With a wide range of flexibility, we can help you design a benefit package optimized for the needs of your employees and your business, ensuring both you – and they – get the most from the benefit you provide.
Providing the essentials
- Medical claims administration
- Pharmacy claims administration and pharmacy management
- Competitive local and national provider network
- Medical management services (prior authorization, case management, claims auditing and medical review)
- Member discounts on services, such as vision and hearing aids
- Expert, consultative account management and support staff
Protecting your financial investment
- Timely and accurate claims processing
- Best-in-region chronic care management
- Best-in-market hospital and provider contracting rates
- Preferred stop-loss rates
- Fraud and abuse detection and investigation
- TPL and COB savings
- Excellent local and dedicated ASO customer service team
Providence ASO optional services
For additional information on how Providence self-funded administration can address the needs of your business, contact your producer or your Providence account representative at 503-574-6300 (Portland metro area) or 877-245-4077 (all other areas).