Choosing and using your Providence Choice medical home will save you money
To maximize your benefits, your care should be provided or referred by the medical home you select. You have a choice, though:
- If you choose to see a provider outside of your medical home, or a specialist who has not been referred by your medical home, you're covered with 30 percent coinsurance benefits (50 percent on the Providence Choice part-time plan) for most out-of-plan health services. See your benefit summary for details.
- If you don’t visit the medical home you recorded with Providence, you’re covered with 30 percent coinsurance benefits. (50 percent on the Providence Choice part-time plan)
- If you choose to maximize your Providence Choice plan benefits and save by visiting your medical home on record, you’ll pay a $5 copay for most Physician / Provider Services ($30 copay on the Providence Choice part-time plan). See your benefit summary for details.
Two steps to savings:
- Select a medical home clinic for you and each enrolled member
- Communicate your medical home selection(s)
Enjoy lower costs and begin making the most of your Providence Choice benefits.
Select a medical home
Medical home clinics include most Providence Medical Group clinics, Portland Clinic and Northwest Primary Care locations as well as many other physician practices:
To find a list of medical homes, visit our online provider directory. Use the features on the right side of your screen to refine your search results.