Welcome PEBB Providence Choice Members
Providence Choice is a patient-centered medical-home plan (PDF). You choose a medical home in a clinic, staffed by a team of health care professionals led by your primary provider. This team coordinates your health care needs, including referrals when needed. If you choose, you can receive care that is not coordinated by your medical home team, but you'll have higher out-of-pocket costs. You can enroll in this plan if you live or work (at least 50 percent of the time) in the plan's service area.
The medical home service area is broad. The service area includes approved medical homes in Clark County in southwest Washington and in Oregon along the I-5 corridor, into Deschutes County in central Oregon, Curry County on the coast and in eastern Oregon. Use our online provider directory to find a Providence Choice medical home near you
Why choose a medical home?
Medical homes offer a more personal and holistic approach to your health care. With the help of your dedicated personal provider, you can receive all your medical care under one roof. Benefits include:
- Easy access, e-visits and electronic medical records
- Caring, ongoing relationships between personal providers and patients and their families
- Care for the whole person and help coordinating treatment for a variety of health care needs
- Help from your own expert team of health care specialists, including physicians, nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists and technicians
- Lower out-of-pocket costs when you access care through or have care coordinated by your medical home team
Find your medical home, communicate and save.
Three steps to savings:
- Select a medical home clinic for you and each enrolled member.
- Communicate your medical home selection(s).
- Enjoy lower costs and begin making the most of your Providence Choice benefits.
At Providence Health Plan we respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we use, share and protect your personal health information.