Need treatment for a fairly simple medical issue but don’t have the time, desire or ability to go to a clinic? Choose Providence Express Care Virtual for a secure online visit with a Providence provider from your phone, tablet or computer.
Examples of ailments easily treated by Providence Express Care Virtual include:
- Sinus, ear or eye infections
- Cough, cold and flu
- Rash and joint pain
- Ear pain
Providence Express Care Virtual services are available seven days a week:
- In Oregon, Washington and Montana: 8 a.m. to midnight (Pacific Time)
- In California: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Outside of Oregon, Washington, Montana and California: 24 hours a day
*Express Care Virtual is available at no cost for most Providence Health Plan members. HSA members must first meet the deductible.
How it works
It takes only a few minutes and a couple of simple steps to connect with a qualified provider.
1. Choose your device
(computer, smartphone or tablet).
Download the app (if on mobile). Click here for computer/tablet. Input your personal information, the service key "Providence," and insurance.
3. Select a provider
Choose from a list of qualified, board-certified health care providers.
4. Have your visit
Get a diagnosis, treatment, and medications, as needed.
To access Express Care Virtual services when located outside of Oregon, Washington, Montana and California:
- Click “Add Service Key,” enter “Providence.” On a mobile device, go to Menu → Settings → Service Key
- Click “Account” to add your location. On a mobile device, go to Menu → Settings → My Location