Search for in-network pharmacy locations worldwide
Providence Health Plan is pleased to provide plan members with a comprehensive prescription drug formulary designed to promote safe, effective and affordable drug therapy.
- It’s easy to search.
- Includes information about the medication.
- Includes special considerations about the prescription, if they apply.
Search the formulary
There are a number of ways to see if your prescription is included in the formulary. You can search:
- By entering a portion of the drug name; and/or
- By therapeutic class.
Which formulary applies to me?
Find your medical plan on one of the grids below to determine which formulary applies to you. First, how did you purchase your medical coverage?
- On my own (through the marketplace or an agent) – Individual Plans
- Through my work. My employer has:
If you are employed by one of the following, select your formulary:
- Providence St. Joseph Health: 2019 formulary | 2020 formulary
(Includes Covenant Health, Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Pacific Medical Center, Providence Health & Services, St. Joseph Health, Swedish Health Services)
Medicare and Medicaid
Tip: There may be times when you require a medication that is not on the formulary. If you currently take a prescription drug not on the formulary, contact customer service to make sure the drug is not covered. If the prescription drug is not covered, your provider may request an exception be made.
Drug prior authorization
For all member plan types except Medicare. For pharmacy benefit drug prior authorization information, please refer to your current formulary.
Prior authorization forms