Welcome to the Providence Health Plan family
We’ll help to make your transition a smooth one by providing you with the tools and resources you need to get the most out of your membership. Our New Member Navigator team is available by phone to answer any questions you may have about your benefits, resources or transition of care.
The New Member Navigator team is available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) at 877-574-9601 or 503-574-9601.
Getting started with Providence Health Plan is easy
Find in-network providers and facilities, and participating pharmacies:
Tap into resources to help you find the right fit of health and wellness for you:
myProvidence.com is your personal, secure member website. Start by registering your account, then log in to access important plan information such as your:
- Benefits information and member handbook
- Medical treatment and prescription drug cost estimators
- Claims history
- Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
You can also:
- Set communication preferences, including opting out of paper EOBs
- See how much you’ve met toward your calendar-year deductible and have paid toward your out-of-pocket maximum
- See remaining balances for benefits that have service limits
- Order a replacement member ID card
- Take a personal health assessment
- Access member discounts
Register or log in to myProvidence ›
We want your benefits to be easy to understand. Our list of common terms is meant to help ease your way.