Providence Health Plan is pleased to provide plan members with a comprehensive prescription drug formulary designed to promote safe, effective and affordable drug therapy.
Go to the formulary
- Allows you to search alphabetically, by entering the drug name or a portion of the drug name.
- Includes additional information about the medication.
- Includes special considerations about the prescription, when applicable.
Tips to help you save on prescription drug costs
- Choose generic when available.
- Use a Providence or Walgreens retail pharmacy to receive the highest level of coverage. Otherwise, you can use many other in-network retail pharmacies. Search the online provider directory to find an in-network pharmacy near you.
- Fill maintenance medications (medications taken on a regular, recurring basis for a chronic or long-term health condition) at preferred retail pharmacies or through mail order. You can purchase up to a 90-day supply.
- Have certain medications prior-authorized.
As a member, you have access to more than 34,000 participating pharmacies, including retail, preferred retail, mail-order and specialty. Learn more ›
Get answers to frequently asked questions about prescription drug coverage, prior authorization, using the formulary, and specialty medication. Learn more ›