Providence Health Plan is pleased to provide plan members with a comprehensive prescription drug formulary designed to promote safe, effective and affordable drug therapy.
Prescription drug formulary
Search your formulary
- Allows you to search alphabetically, by entering a portion of the drug name or by therapeutic class
- Includes additional information about each medication
- Includes special considerations about the prescription, when applicable
Save with pharmacy resources
To save money when you need a prescription, take advantage of these tips:
- Choose generics when they’re available.
- Use a participating retail pharmacy; refer to the online provider directory to find one near you.
- Fill any medication taken on a regular, recurring basis for a chronic or long-term health condition (i.e., “maintenance medication”) at a preferred retail pharmacy or through mail order. You can purchase up to a 90-day supply.
- Have certain medications prior-authorized before they are filled.
Mail order pharmacy
A mail-order pharmacy can provide up to a 90-day supply of maintenance medications and specializes in direct delivery to your home. You have the choice of two mail-order pharmacies:
- Postal Prescription Services
503-797-2100 or 800-552-6694
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2718, Portland, OR 97208
Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walgreens Mail Service
Mailing address: P.O. Box 29061, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.