This section provides links to your health care benefit summaries and your Summary Plan Description. These resources are designed to help you understand and use your benefits throughout the year.
- SAIF High Medical Plan (PDF)
- SAIF Medium Medical Plan (PDF)
- SAIF Low Medical Plan (PDF)
- SAIF Early Retiree Plan (PDF)
- SAIF Prescription Drug Plan (PDF)
- SAIF Early Retiree Prescription Drug Plan (PDF)
Plus, take advantage of the online member resources to help manage your health throughout the year. If you have additional questions about your medical plan benefits, please visit the SAIF Human Resources website.
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs)
As part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health insurers and group health plans are required to provide you with an easy to understand document that lists and describes your plan’s health benefits and insurance coverage. This document is called a Summary of Benefits and Coverage, or an SBC. The purpose of the SBC is to provide you with basic benefit information in a format that uses short, plain language. The SBC does not replace your plan’s benefit summary. All insurance companies are required to use the same form ideally making it easier for you to compare health plans, benefits and plan features. Get more information about SBCs ›
- SAIF High Medical Plan SBC (PDF)
- SAIF Medium Medical Plan SBC (PDF)
- SAIF Low Medical Plan SBC (PDF)
- SAIF Early Retiree Plan SBC (PDF)