Providence Health Plan is pleased to provide plan members with a comprehensive prescription drug formulary designed to promote safe, effective and affordable drug therapy.
Your existing formulary has a new look and enhanced features:
- It’s easier to search
- It includes additional information about the medication.
- It includes special considerations about the prescription, if they apply
The prescriptions listed on the formulary have not changed.
Search your plan’s formulary
You can search:
- By entering a portion of the drug name
- By therapeutic class
Save with pharmacy resources
To save money when you need a prescription, take advantage of these tips:
- Choose generics when they’re available.
- Use an in-plan retail pharmacy. Search the online provider directory to find an in-plan pharmacy near you.
- Fill maintenance medications (medications taken on a regular, recurring basis for a chronic or long-term health condition) at preferred retail pharmacies or through mail order. You can purchase up to a 90-day supply.
- Have certain medications prior-authorized before they are filled.
Preferred retail pharmacy
Providence Health Plan preferred pharmacies include all nationwide branches for:
- Florence Pharmacy
- Fred Meyers/Kroger Stores
- OHSU Outpatient and Clinic Pharmacies
- Providence and SwedishPharmacies
- SUPERVALU, Inc.
- Yokes Food
Mail order pharmacy
A mail-order pharmacy can provide up to a 90-day supply of
maintenance medications and specializes in direct delivery to your home. You
have the choice of two mail-order pharmacies:
Postal Prescription Services
503-797-2100 or 800-552-6694
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2718, Portland, OR 97208
Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Walgreens Mail Service
Mailing address: P.O. Box 29061, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.