Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our members through the Silver&Fit® Fitness Program.
The Silver&Fit Healthy Aging and Exercise Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness center, select YMCA or exercise center
- Fitness Center group exercise classes designed specifically for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home, choose to receive up to two home fitness kits per benefit year with the Home Fitness Program (35 to choose from)
- Healthy Aging materials (available online or DVD)
- The Silver Slate® quarterly newsletter (online, by email, or mail)
- Silver&Fit Connected!™ tool, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards such as Silver&Fit hats and pins*
- Other web tools like a fitness center search, online classes, and more
* Rewards subject to change; purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the Silver&Fit program.
Your use of the Silver&Fit Connected! Tool serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use the data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program. The Silver&Fit Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas. Home kits are subject to change. Not all YMCAs participate in the network. Please check the searchable directory on the Silver&Fit website to see if your location participates in the program.
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans is an HMO, HMO‐POS and HMO SNP with Medicare and Oregon Health Plan contracts. Enrollment in Providence Medicare Advantage Plans depends on contract renewal.
Website is current as of 10/11/2019