Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our members through the Silver&Fit® Fitness Program.
The Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness center, select YMCA or exercise center
- Fitness Center group exercise classes designed specifically for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home, if you are unable to attend a participating fitness center, using up to two home fitness kits per benefit year (24 to choose from, and more being added in 2019)
- Healthy Aging materials (online or DVD)
- The Silver Slate® quarterly newsletter (online, by email, or mail)
- Silver&Fit Connected!™, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards*
- Other web tools like a fitness center search, online classes, challenges and more
* Rewards subject to change; purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the Silver&Fit program.
The Silver&Fit Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-603-2340 TTY: 711 for more information.
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans is an HMO, HMO‐POS and HMO SNP with Medicare and Oregon Health Plan contracts. Enrollment in Providence Medicare Advantage Plans depends on contract renewal.
Website is current as of 9/12/2018