No-cost fitness center membership
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost fitness center membership to all of our members through the Silver&Fit® Fitness Program.
The Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness center, select YMCA or exercise center
- Fitness Center group exercise classes designed specifically for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home, if you are unable to attend a participating fitness center, using up to two home fitness kits per benefit year (24 to choose from, and more being added in 2019)
- Healthy Aging materials (online or DVD)
- The Silver Slate® quarterly newsletter (online, by email, or mail)
- Silver&Fit Connected!™, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards*
- Other web tools like a fitness center search, online classes, challenges and more
* Rewards subject to change; purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the Silver&Fit program.
The Silver&Fit Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans is an HMO, HMO-POS, and HMO SNP plan with a Medicare and Oregon Health Plan contract. Enrollment in Providence Medicare Advantage Plans depends on contract renewal.
Website is current as of 11/27/2017