Recreation and events discounts
An exclusive partnership with the LifeBalance Program allows us to offer you great discounts on travel – including cruises, hotels and airfare – savings on tickets to sporting events, music, movies, skiing and more.
Who is eligible?
All Providence Medicare Advantage Plans member are eligible; participating locations will verify your eligibility when you present your Providence Health Plan member ID card.
Access LifeBalance discounts:
- Visit www.LifeBalanceProgram.com or call 503-234-1375 or 1-888-754-5433.
- Show your Providence Health Plan member identification (ID) card, along with a photo ID, at participating locations and identify yourself as a LifeBalance member.
- Find events and discounts planned exclusively for Providence Health Plan members.
LifeBalance Program features:
- The LifeBalance Search for Savings allows members to find exclusive savings at over 2,000 recreational, cultural & wellness related businesses throughout the Northwest and nationwide.
- The LifeBalance Ticket Window, offers members direct access to discounted tickets to a variety of events including pro sports, theater, music, movies, skiing, snowboarding, museums and more.
- The LifeBalance Events Calendar offers members hundreds of special event listings at reduced rates with the top vendors, instructors and venues.
- The LifeBalance Wellness Window offers members food and fitness tips, wellness calculators, information about community events and more.
- MyLifeBalance is a new component of the LifeBalance program that includes personalized wellness tools, customized content and more.
LifeBalance Customer Service
503-234-1375 or 1-888-754-LIFE (5433)
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans is an HMO, HMO-POS, and HMO SNP plan with a Medicare and Oregon Health Plan contract. Enrollment in Providence Medicare Advantage Plans depends on contract renewal.
Website is current as of 09/01/2016