No-cost gym membership
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we offer a no-cost gym membership to all of our members.
The Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program benefits include:
- No-cost access to a fitness club or exercise center
- Group classes made for older adults, where offered
- The option to work out at home using up to two home fitness kits per year (15 to choose from)
- Healthy Aging materials (online or DVD)
- Free subscription to a quarterly newsletter
- Silver&Fit Connected!TM, a fun and easy way to track exercise at a facility or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards*
- Other web tools like a facility search, health articles, challenges and more
*Rewards subject to change; purchase of device or app is not included
The Silver&Fit® Program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit, The Silver Slate and Silver&Fit Connected! Are registered trademarks of ASH, and used with permission herein. All programs and services are not available in all areas.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Providence Medicare Advantage Plans is an HMO, HMO-POS, and HMO SNP plan with a Medicare and Oregon Health Plan contract. Enrollment in Providence Medicare Advantage Plans depends on contract renewal.
Website is current as of 09/01/2016