Our experts help you find your way to healthy
The registered nurse care coordinators who make up the Providence Care Management team help someone every day take the mystery and sting out of a diagnosis or bump in the road to getting healthier. They treat the individual - not the condition - and help you find what works for you.
Our award-winning case and disease management program focuses on a healthier you. Our nurse care coordinators will help you better understand your health so you can take a more active role in improving it. With the program, you'll get personalized support for your health condition or complex health issue, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD
- Heart failure, or HF
- Coronary artery disease, or CAD
Our nurses also support women throughout their pregnancy and during the post-partum period, as well as parents of a child who needs help managing a chronic condition or illness.
What do you get?
Our nurses provide you with:
- Personalized health education
- A plan to help you reach your health goals
- Ongoing telephone and email support
- Resources to help you live better
- Encouragement to motivate you to take a more active role in your health
- Assistance navigating health care services in your area
This program is offered at no cost to you. For more information or to see what resources are available to you based on your specific condition, call Providence Care Management at 800-662-1121 or email email@example.com.