Wellness resources: Make your health a priority
Plan benefits are only one part of your health plan. There’s a ton more. Here are a handful of resources that can help improve your health. Take a look – some are even good for your wallet.
- HealthyTeam Healthy U. Grab a few co-workers and participate in an innovative team-based program, Healthy Team Healthy U. The program is proven to help you lead a healthier life. The cost to participate in the program is covered in full by your health plan.
- Preventive care benefits. Accessing these benefits keeps you connected with your doctor and helps you stay aware of your health status. Preventive care services are covered in full as part of your health plan benefits.
- Weight Watchers for you and your family. It doesn’t cost you a dime.
- Generic prescriptions are available in nearly every drug category; use generics and save.
- Access health care services from your computer, smartphone or tablet with Providence Express Care Virtual – available to diagnose and treat minor medical conditions. No appointment needed, no waiting and no hassles. At work and looking for convenient care? Schedule a same-day secure video appointment at one of four PEBB worksite locations.
- Know WHEN and WHERE to get the health care you need.
- Tobacco cessation resources, such as Quit for Life with 12 months of free telephone support and engaging materials sent to your home. Counselors are on hand 24/7 to support you. Call 866-QUIT-4LIFE (866-784-8454) to start.
- Discounts on health services from Providence Health Plan partners. Only available to Providence Health Plan members on PEBB Statewide or Providence Choice, get discounts on recreational activities with Providence Health Plan’s exclusive LifeBalance partnership.
- Free medical advice 24/7/365 with ProvRN. To reach ProvRN, call 800-700-0481 or 503-574-6520 (TTY: 711). For emergencies, call 911.
- Health coaching. Turn your dreams into goals with support of a Providence health coach. Receive 12 one-on-one health coaching sessions online or over the phone each year at no cost to you.
- Wellness Central, found within myProvidence, helps you translate your health and wellness goals into meaningful action. Tools and trackers are easy to use – keeping you motivated and aware of your progress.
- Decision support tools, health conversation learning modules and health trackers. Find the resources you need to understand your health and track your steps to make it better.