Moving from one health plan to another shouldn’t give you heartburn. With a Providence New Member Navigator, we’ll help you put the pieces of your care in place before your membership begins. Our navigator team will get you on your way, worry-free.
Find a new provider
Need help selecting a physician? Our online provider directory is a great place to start. It’s easy to use, and we can help you determine whether the provider you’d like to see is in or out of our network. With our online directory, you also can pinpoint your nearest urgent care facility, which can save you time when you need immediate care. If you prefer to speak with a customer service for help, we’re here for you. Call 800-423-9470.
We’ll also give you a rundown of the multitude of services available through Providence Medical Group, our family of medical clinics, which include:
- Expedited new-member appointments
- My Chart, a secure website that lets you:
- Schedule your appointments online
- Email your health care provider
- Pay your bill online
With nearly 1 million health care providers nationwide, we can help you find the right match for your health care needs.
Transition your care
To ensure seamless care, we’ll help you complete the necessary paperwork, including a Transfer of Medical Records form or Transition of Care form. If you currently are undergoing treatment for a chronic condition or disease, we can help you:
- Find a specialist
- Transfer your prescription medication
- Connect with our registered nurse care managers for ongoing support
- Get the necessary authorizations for care
- Schedule medical procedures
- Obtain medical equipment necessary to your care