As a PEBB Statewide plan member, you can count on quality, choice and compassionate care from providers you know and trust. You’ll also enjoy perks designed to support your True Health.
The PEBB Statewide plan is a PPO plan, which offers greater flexibility. It allows you to receive care from primary care providers, and from specialists and pharmacies of your choice — without a referral. You pay less for in-network services, more for out-of-network services.
Advantages of the PEBB Statewide plan
- Full access to the nationwide Providence Signature Network, with approximately 1 million providers (includes OHSU)
- No referral requirements
- No-cost care visits through Providence ExpressCare retail clinics, Providence ExpressCare Virtual and Web-direct, (where available)
- Any amount paid toward your Providence plan deductible in October, November, and/or December 2020 is applied to your 2021 Providence plan deductible
- Pay less out-of-pocket for certain healthcare services when receiving care from an Oregon Health Authority (OHA)-approved Primary Care Home (i.e. a health clinic recognized by the OHA for their commitment to quality, coordinate care).
- Pay a low percentage of the bill for in-network covered services
Refer to the provider director for an up-to-date listing of OHA-approved patient-centered primary care homes.
Searching on your own? To isolate these clinics, search:
- "Find a service or place"
- "See all facilities and clinics"
- In the "Filters" section on the left, click the box next to "OHA-approved patient centered primary care homes" (located near the bottom of the Filters column), then, "Update filters."
We respect the privacy of your protected health information. Your health care is a personal matter, and we are committed to protecting your confidentiality. We may share your protected health information with others as part of your treatment, to provide payment for your treatment, or during our business operations. Learn more about how we protect your health information.