Tips to help reset your myProvidence password
You may be able to access your myProvidence account by resetting your password. Keep in mind, though, if you try to reset your password too many times, you will be “locked out” of your account.
If you need assistance with your username or password for
the myProvidence website please contact the help desk at 877-814-9909.
If you know the username for your myProvidence account, but cannot remember your password, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to www.myProvidence.org
- Click “Forgot Username or Password?”
- On the left, it says, “I’ve used myProvidence this year.” Select the link that reads, “remember or reset your password.”
- You have two options:
- To see the password hint you set up when you registered, enter your user name, then click on the “Get reminder” button.
- To reset your password, click on the link “Or, you can reset your password” below.
- Enter your username in the username field and click "Next."
- You will be asked to answer the challenge question that you setup when you registered. Type in the answer and click the “Next” button.
- If successful, you will be prompted to create a new password. If your challenge answer is not correct, try again. Answers must be typed exactly as they were when the account was setup.