Thank you for choosing Providence Health Plan!
As a PEBB Statewide or PEBB Providence Choice plan member, count on quality, choice and compassionate care from providers you know and trust. With either Providence plan, you’ll have convenient access to care and personal support for any health need.
Enjoy more than just great coverage
New for 2021
- Behavioral health concierge is available for same day or next day access to counseling with dedicated behavioral health providers, and digital cognitive behavioral therapy through SilverCloud.
- App-based physical therapy, to help you take charge of musculoskeletal pain once and for all with Kaia health.
In addition to health plan benefits, Providence Health Plan members have access to tools andresources, designed to support your True Health.. More ways to reach True Health
- Providence ExpressCare Clinics – Same day, in-person treatments-
When you need to see someone and your regular care provider isn’t available. With many convenient locations (some in your local Walgreens), it’s easy to find a clinic near you.
- Providence ExpressCare Virtual – Getting the care you need, when you need it-
Talk with a provider from anywhere using your tablet, smartphone or computer. This is a great option for prescriptions and treatment that don’t require hands-on care. Available nationwide.
- Health coaching – Thinking about a healthier lifestyle but don’t know where to start? Our Providence health coaches are here to support your journey to a healthier, happier life.
- LifeBalance Program – Get discounts on the things you love to do from movies to travel to a night on the town. LifeBalance provides savings on more than 20,000 travel, cultural, recreational, and other fun activities.
- Care management services – Personalized support for individuals managing a chronic or complex health condition. Support during pregnancy is also available through the maternity program.
- Wellness Central – An integrated online health and wellness hub designed to help translate your wellness goals into meaningful action.
- ProvRN – Access to care 24/7-Speak with a registered nurse anytime, any day. An easy first step when you have symptoms and you want to know if you need face-to-face care.
- ID protection – Get peace of mind with Assist America Identity Theft Protection’s fraud monitoring, warning, and resolution.
- Travel assistance – Get emergency medical help while traveling away from home, or even internationally, with Assist America Travel Assistance.
Learn more about your Providence plan
PEBB Statewide Plan members
PEBB Statewide is a PPO plan. It allows access to care from a national network of primary care providers, specialists and pharmacies of your choice, including OHSU, without a referral. You pay less for in-network services, more for out-of-network services.
PEBB Providence Choice Plan members
Providence Choice is a medical home plan. The medical home team coordinates care including referrals, when needed. Members can choose to receive care that is not provided or coordinated by the medical home care team for a higher out-of-pocket cost.