Thank you for choosing Providence Health Plan!
As a PEBB Statewide or PEBB Providence Choice plan member, count on quality, choice and compassionate care from providers you know and trust. With either Providence plan, you’ll have convenient access to care and personal support for any health need – big or small.
With care and support, Providence helps you achieve your true health
Providence Health Plan members have access to tools, resources and value-added items that are in addition to your health plan benefits. These items are designed to support your true health. Examples include:
- Providence Express Care clinics, virtual and Web-direct visits – Care how and when you want – a same-day office visit at a retail clinic; online with secure video and audio; or fill out an online health form and get a response by email.
- Health coaching – Whatever your health improvement goal, increase your chance of success with twelve one-on-one telephone sessions with a health coach.
- LifeBalance Program – Exclusive discounts at more than 20,000 locations throughout the U.S.
- Care management services – Personalized support for individuals managing a chronic or complex health condition. Support during pregnancy is also available through the maternity program.
- Wellness Central – An integrated online health and wellness hub designed to help translate your wellness goals into meaningful action.
New in 2019:
- ID protection – With Assist America’s Identify Theft Protection, eligible members who enroll are protected from the often devastating consequences of identity theft.
- Travel assistance – Enjoy peace of mind, free from dealing with complex decisions and financial considerations during difficult times.
Learn more about your Providence plan
PEBB Statewide Plan members
PEBB Statewide is a PPO plan. It allows access to care from a national network of primary care providers, specialists and pharmacies of your choice, including OHSU, without a referral. You pay less for in-network services, more for out-of-network services.
PEBB Providence Choice Plan members
Providence Choice is a medical home plan. The medical home team coordinates care including referrals, when needed. Members can choose to receive care that is not provided or coordinated by the medical home care team for a higher out-of-pocket cost.