Connect with a health coach for lifestyle changes. A health coach can help you manage your weight, improve nutrition, help stop the tobacco habit, and generally live a healthier life. Providence partners with Redbrick Health to bring you this benefit. Learn more about the coaching program by visiting myProvidence or calling RedBrick at 844-724-3951.
Smoking is a powerful addiction. Quitting takes practice, patience and support. You can get the help you need with one of our award-winning support groups and telephone counseling programs:
- Tobacco quit line - A free telephone service to help you develop a personalized quit plan and find counseling and resources in your area. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW or 877-2NO-FUME (Spanish).
- Free & Clear - A telephone-based program designed for smokers who want a structured program, but cannot attend regular classes. Call 800-292-2336.
Your secure total health management website is available anytime, and includes:
- On-demand access to health plan information, including deductibles, claims, payments, dependent coverage information and online explanations of benefits.
- A searchable provider directory, which can help you find the provider or facility you need quickly and easily
- A treatment cost calculator to help you understand the cost of care based on your specific benefits, choice of provider and location of care
- A wellness hub with interactive health activities to stay focused on your health goals
If you haven’t already created a myProvidence account, we encourage you to create one today.
Health information library
Our online health encyclopedia discusses thousands of different health topics. Improve your well-being by becoming more informed about your health and health topics.