Welcome to Health Share/Providence (OHP)
Thank you for choosing Health Share/Providence through Providence Health Assurance for members of the Oregon Health Plan.
Here you will find many resources including:
Don't have a primary care provider (PCP)?
- Search for a PCP on our online provider directory (also available as a PDF).
- Call the Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team to let us know who you want as your PCP.
- If you do not choose a PCP, one will be selected for you.
- You must see your PCP for all routine medical visits.
- You can change your PCP at anytime by calling the Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team.
Same-day visits from providers you trust
- Get health care in an instant - With Express Care Virtual, you can access on demand video visits with a board-certified provider using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Service is available seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to midnight (Pacific time). Register today, so you‘ll be ready when you need it!
- Providence Express Care - Express Care offers same-day visits and extended hours seven days a week, for the things you can’t treat at home. Find convenient locations inside your neighborhood Walgreens or at a free-standing clinic.
- Need immediate care? Providence Medical Group is pleased to offer immediate care facilities in the Portland metropolitan area. Walk-in appointments are available.
- Health libraries - medical information you can trust.
- Immunization and health screening - guidelines for children and adults.
- Care management programs - Our nurse care coordinators will help you better understand your health so you can take a more active role in improving it. With the program, you'll get personalized support for your health condition or complex health issue.
- FitTogether - Sign up for free or discounted classes, including weight management, childbirth preparation, yoga, smoking cessation and more.
- ProvRN - Get free medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Speak with a registered nurse who can answer all of your health questions and determine the type of care you need.
- Healthy Smiles - a quick guide to your child’s oral health.
If you have any questions, contact your Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team.