Welcome to Health Share/Providence (OHP)
Thank you for choosing Health Share/Providence through Providence Health Assurance for members of the Oregon Health Plan.
Here you will find many resources including:
Don't have a Primary care provider (PCP)?
- Search for a PCP on our online provider directory (also available as a PDF).
- Call the Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team to let us know who you want as your PCP.
- If you do not choose a PCP, one will be selected for you.
- You must see your PCP for all routine medical visits.
- You can change your PCP at anytime by calling the Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team.
- Health Libraries - medical information you can trust.
- Immunization & Health Screening - guidelines for children and adults.
- Care Management Programs - Our nurse care coordinators will help you better understand your health so you can take a more active role in improving it. With the program, you'll get personalized support for your health condition or complex health issue.
- FitTogether - Sign up for free or discounted classes, including weight management, childbirth preparation, yoga, smoking cessation and more.
- ProvRN – Get free medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Speak with a registered nurse who can answer all of your health questions and determine the type of care you need.
- Healthy Smiles - a quick guide to your child’s oral health.
If you have any questions, contact your Health Share/Providence Customer Service Team.