Your health matters
Good health starts with one step at a time . . . steps in a healthy direction. Take advantage of these health and wellness resources.
Visit myProvidence, your secure total health management website. Log in to access your claims and benefits information, use the health tools and track important health information. Plus, take advantage of all that Wellness Central offers:
- A personal and customized dashboard that's based on the your unique health needs, risks and activity
- Nutrition and activity resources (there are even customized meal plans and recipes based on your desired weight and activity level)
- Health trackers (such as exercise, food, weight, fruits and veggies, and water trackers), planners and calculators
- Health information that’s easy to use and understand
- Online wellness workshops built around a variety of health and wellness topics
- Searchable library of health topics
A health coach
Whether you’d like to shed a few pounds, quit tobacco or just feel better every day – a Providence health coach can help. We’re here to remove barriers, support your efforts, motivate you when you need a nudge and be a resource on your journey to a healthier, happier you. And, there’s no cost to you. The health coaching program offers:
- Twelve, one-on-one health coaching sessions per year
- Personalized action plans with manageable steps
- Programs designed to empower you to lose weight, improve your diet, manage stress, exercise or stop using tobacco
- Guidance to help you identify and take action towards healthier lifestyle and behavior choices
For more information or to get started, complete a health coach inquiry form, or call 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000.
Free or discounted health resources
- 24/7 nursing support – A Providence registered nurse is just a phone call away through the free ProvRN medical advice line. Call 800-700-0481 and have your member ID number handy.
- Health incentives and savings – discounts for health clubs, retail stores, tours and museums, performing arts, massage, spa services and other healthy activities.
- Fitness, health and nutrition classes – discounts on small-group classes that focus on everything from weight loss to yoga to childbirth. If you live outside of the Portland metropolitan area, you can take classes and receive reimbursement up to a specified amount.
- Tobacco cessation programs – Access tobacco-cessation classes, one-on-one coaching, and a tobacco quit line. Services are covered in full.