Providence Health Plan is pleased to provide plan members with a comprehensive prescription drug formulary designed to promote safe, effective and affordable drug therapy.
Your existing formulary has a new look and enhanced features:
- It’s easier to search
- It includes additional information about the medication
- It includes special considerations about the prescription, if they apply
The prescriptions listed on the formulary have not changed.
Search the formulary
There are a number of ways to see if your prescription is included in the formulary. You can search:
- By entering a portion of the drug name
Search your plan’s formulary:
Find an in-network pharmacy
Tips to help you save when you need a prescription
- Choose generics when they’re available.
- Use an in-network retail pharmacy. Search the online provider directory to find an in-network pharmacy near you.
- Fill maintenance medications (medications taken on a regular, recurring basis for a chronic or long-term health condition) at preferred retail pharmacies or through mail order. You can purchase up to a 90-day supply.
- Have certain medications pre-authorized before they are filled.
Preferred retail pharmacies
- Florence Pharmacy
- Fred Meyers/Kroger Stores
- OHSU Outpatient and Clinic Pharmacies
- Providence and Swedish Pharmacies
- SUPERVALU, Inc.
- Yokes Food
A mail-order pharmacy can provide up to a 90-day supply of maintenance medications and will deliver your prescription directly to your home. You have the choice of two mail-order pharmacies:
Postal Prescription Services
503-797-2100 or 800-552-6694
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2718, Portland, OR 97208
Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Walgreens Mail Service
Mailing address: P.O. Box 29061, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Specialty drugs are available through Credena Health, our designated specialty pharmacy. For more information, please call Providence Health Plan customer service at 800-878-4445 (TTY: 711) or Credena Health at 855-360-5476.