Welcome, Archdiocese plan members
Providence is here for you and your family. We'll walk your health journey with you – offering you the right level of care when and where you want it.
Your medical plans
Providence offers benefit-eligible Archdiocese employees two medical plan options:
These plans have a lot in common:
- Access to in-plan and out-of-plan providers
- One – combined – deductible for in-plan and out-of-plan services
- Access to specialists without a doctor's referral
- Coverage in full for certain screenings and preventive care before you meet your out of pocket deductible
Get to know your plan benefits, so you can make the most of your health plan and your life. Learn more about your plan benefits and coverage.
Here are some resources to help manage your health:
- myProvidence – a secure total health management website. Log into myProvidence to access your claims and benefits information and use the health tools to keep track of important health numbers.
- Nutrition resources – registered and licensed dietitians can help you whether your goal is to treat a health condition, lower your risk of disease, manage your weight or eat wisely while maintaining a busy lifestyle.
- New Easy recipes – We so get it: life's busy. Let us help you with that too. Access recipes that are easy to make, healthy and tasty. Take a look at this corn and black bean burrito recipe.
What's new this plan year?
In addition to the features you've come to expect with Providence, there are some changes to your coverage effective July 1, 2014:
- New. Pharmacy copays or coinsurance accumulate toward your out-of-pocket maximum. This means that you may meet your out-of-pocket maximum sooner.
- New. Higher out-of-pocket maximum for both plans. This change was made to accommodate the Affordable Care Act requirement and to make the plans more benefit-neutral.