Pharmacy – Medicare Part D
Medications can play a significant role in your health care. Most Providence Medicare Advantage Plans include Pharmacy coverage (Medicare Part D). If you are considering a plan with Medicare Part D coverage, the following information will help guide your decisions as they relate to Providence Medicare Advantage Plans.
Contact Providence Customer Service at 503-574-8000 or 1-800-603-2340 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific time), seven days a week, if you have additional questions or need further information, including:
- How we control the use of services and costs
- The number of appeals and grievances filed by our members
- A summary description of how we pay our doctors
- A description of our financial condition, including a summary of our most recent audit statement
Assistance with prescription drug premiums and costs
You may be able to get extra help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for extra help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7 days a week;
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778; or
- Your State Medicaid Office.
* We have 1025 pharmacies available in our service area in addition to 34,500 pharmacies nationwide. Providence Medicare Advantage Plans has contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area.
Webpage is current as of 12/27/2018