Medications can play a significant role in your health care. The following information will help guide your decisions about medications and answer questions about your Medicare pharmacy benefits.
Formulary list of approved drugs
View a listing of covered medications.
Pharmacy guidelines and FAQ
Read our question and answer segment on common Medicare pharmacy topics.
Find a pharmacy
Search for nationwide pharmacy providers available through Providence Medicare Advantage Plans.
Medication Therapy Management Program
Read about our Medication Therapy Management Program.
Part D Coverage Determinations, Exceptions, Appeals and Grievances
Read more about Part D coverage determinations, exceptions, appeals and grievances
You can contact customer service if you need additional information, including:
- How we control the use of services and costs
- The number of appeals and grievances filed by our members
- A summary description of how we pay our doctors
- A description of our financial condition, including a summary of our most recent audit statement
*We have 503 pharmacies available in our service area in addition to 25,000 pharmacies nationwide. Providence Medicare Advantage Plans has contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area.
You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for extra help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7 days a week;
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call, 1-800-325-0778; or
- Your State Medicaid Office.