Providence health coaching
Whether you’d like to increase your activity level, reduce stress, improve your eating habits, lose weight, quit tobacco or just feel better every day, a Providence health coach can help. We’re here to remove barriers, support your efforts, motivate you when you need a nudge and be a resource on your journey to a healthier, happier you.
The Providence health coaching program provides:
- 12 telephonic one-on-one health coaching sessions per year at no cost to eligible members
- Personalized goal setting with manageable steps
- Programs designed to empower you to lose weight, improve your diet, manage stress, exercise or stop using tobacco
- Guidance to help you identify and take action toward healthier lifestyle and behavior choices
- Access to condition specific educational materials
For more information on the Providence Health Coaching Program, members can call 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000 (TTY: 711) to get started or sign up here. You can also get connected to health and wellness resources.
Health coaching is available to most Medicare members. Contact the plan for more information.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.