Providence Medicare Advantage Plans offer competitive premiums and cost share with thousands of in-network providers in Oregon and Washington. There is one plan available in Linn and Benton counties.
Download printer-friendly version – 2019 plan highlights for Linn and Benton counties (PDF)
Providence Medicare Enrich + RX (HMO)
- $147 monthly premium
- Prescription drug coverage
- No-cost fitness center membership
- Hearing exam and hearing aid coverage
- Broad network of providers in and outside the Providence Health & Services system
- Primary care physician copay: $15
- Specialist copay: $40 (with referral)
- Secure video visits: $0
- Annual allowance for routine vision exams and hardware
- Prescription drugs: Annual deductible waived on generic tiers
View more plan and drug coverage details ›
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Providence Medicare Advantage Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call customer service or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.