Providence health coaching
Whether you’d like to increase your activity level, reduce stress, improve your eating habits, lose weight, quit tobacco or just feel better every day, a Providence health coach can help. We’re here to remove barriers, support your efforts, motivate you when you need a nudge and be a resource on your journey to a healthier, happier you.
The Providence health coaching program provides:
- 12 one-on-one health coaching sessions per year
- Personalized goal setting with manageable steps
- Programs designed to empower you to lose weight, improve your diet, manage stress, exercise or stop using tobacco
- Guidance to help you identify and take action toward healthier lifestyle and behavior choices
- Access to condition specific educational materials
For more information on the Providence Health Coaching Program, members can call 888-819-8999 or 503-574-6000 (TTY: 711) to get started or sign up here. You can also get connected to health and wellness resources.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations,
copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
Webpage is current as of: 04/27/2018