On-site flu shot clinics
Flu vaccines are free for Providence Health Plan members
- Members must present their member ID card at the time of service.
- If you don’t offer on-site flu shots, encourage employees to get one with their provider or at a participating pharmacy.
Keep your employees healthy during flu season
Schedule an on-site flu shot clinic by contacting one of the organizations below, or search our provider directory for participating pharmacies.
Albertsons-Safeway Flu Clinic Team
- Contact the flu clinic team by email or 503-305-9751.
- Minimum participation is 25 participants. Accommodations may be available for fewer than 25 participants; call for details.
- Contact Warren Wong by email or 425-427-3870.
- Minimum of 100 participants.
- Contact Katie Soden by email or 503-797-7477.
Credena Health pharmacies
- Contact Dina Mehdi by email or 503-216-9020.
- Minimum participation is 25 participants.
- Contact Denise Padilla by email or call 971-230-0555, ext. 222.
- Minimum participation is 25.
- Walgreens will be responsible for all staffing and vaccination supplies for the event.
- Two-week lead time is requested to set up the event.
Wellness 2000 Inc.
- Contact our flu shot coordinator at 800-866-8344 or by email.
If you have questions, please call the pharmacy contacts listed above or your Providence Health Plan account manager at 877-245-4077.