Keep your employees healthy during flu season.
Schedule an on-site flu shot clinic by contacting one of the organizations below, or search our provider directory for participating pharmacies.
Cascade Centers, Inc
Contact Cascade Centers, Inc at email@example.com or 800-433-2320.
Contact Sheryl Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-579-5321.
Contact Katie Soden at email@example.com or 503-797-7477.
- Minimum participation is 25 participants.
Contact Hassan at nurse@GetAFluShot.com or 503-258-9800.
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Portland, Oregon
Contact Candyce Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-297-9544.
Contact Glenn Fletcher at email@example.com or 503-515-7410.
Providence retail pharmacies
(Providence Plaza Pharmacy, Medical Office Building Pharmacy and Providence Tanasbourne Pharmacy)
Contact Dina Mehdi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-216-9020.
Contact Tess Stewart at email@example.com or 253-862-0620.
- Minimum participation is 25.
- Walgreens will be responsible for all staffing and vaccination supplies for the event.
- Two week lead time is requested to setup the event.
- For more information, please contact Denise Padilla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-23-0555, ext. 222.
Wellness 2000 Inc.
Contact Mark Pettee at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-866-8344.
Free for Providence Health Plan members
- Members must present their member ID card at the time of service.
- Services are available in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Clinics run approximately 30 minutes per 25 individuals.
- Participating employees should wear clothing that allows access to the upper arm.
- If you don’t offer on-site flu shots, encourage employees to get one with their provider or at a participating pharmacy.
If you have questions, please call the pharmacy contacts listed above or your Providence Health Plan account manager at 877-245-4077.