Workforce wellness doesn’t get any easier than this. If you’re looking for something basic, print a flier and hang it in your break room. If you want to up the ante, host a wellness challenge or health fair, or sponsor an on-site flu shot clinic. Use our toolkit materials to encourage healthy habits. Whether you want to focus on preventive care, smoking cessation or health coaching, we’ve got something for every organization. Each toolkit includes communication pieces to support a wellness campaign.
Monthly health campaigns to empower your employees.
Each month features a different health topic to educate and engage your employees. The employer version (PDF) includes key dates, industry resources and tips for engaging employees. The employee version (PDF) can be sent directly to staff and includes Providence and industry resources, infographics, apps and well-being tips. This calendar can help you plan, promote and implement activities throughout the year.
If you would like to receive the employee calendar as individual months, email us at WorkplaceWellness@providence.org.
Read our insights on emerging trends and effective well-being initiatives that you can implement to support your employees in achieving true health. Download our guide to this year’s well-being trends (PDF).
One of the biggest effects of getting the flu vaccine is herd immunity, protecting not only yourself but all of those around you. It’s also an opportunity to help prevent outbreaks. This year, remind your employees to give immunity to your community.
Empower your employees to make choices to support a healthy lifestyle.
- How to Take Your Business Tobacco-Free (PDF) – Ready to take your business or organization tobacco-free? This comprehensive toolkit is designed to create a healthier workforce while improving your bottom line. From initial planning to evaluation, this resource provides turnkey resources such as sample checklists, timelines, policies and communication plans every step of the way.
- Quit tobacco flier (PDF) – Let your staff know that they don’t have to go it alone. When they’re ready to quit, we’re here to help
- Other resources – From prescription drugs to tobacco cessation classes to health coaching, we’ve got several options to help employees quit for good.
Primary Care Provider Toolkit (PDF) - Research continues to demonstrate that employee health and well-being is good for business. A healthy workforce can mean fewer sick days, lower medical claims and increased productivity. Like a trusted auto mechanic, a primary care provider plays a critical part in making sure you and your employees run smoothly. To that end, we’ve developed this toolkit as a means to help you connect your employees with a primary care provider. Inside you will find resources such as sample email templates, and promotional materials such as flyers and infographics, to distribute among your workforce.
Health Coaching Toolkit (PDF) - Staying committed to health and well-being isn’t always easy. Sometimes your employees need a little support – a Providence health coach can help set personal goals, offer motivation when they need a nudge, help remove barriers and hold employees accountable for their wellness goals. This toolkit is designed to help you communicate the Providence Health Coaching Program to your workforce. You’ll learn about the importance of health coaching and our program offerings, as well as communication pieces to support a wellness campaign.
- Health coaching flyer: This single-page flyer is your primary marketing piece and includes all the details necessary to enroll in traditional health coaching.
- Prevent T2 flyer: This single-page flyer is your primary marketing piece and includes all the details necessary to enroll in health coaching with an emphasis on folks with prediabetes.
- Health coaching postcard: This postcard is a condensed version of the flyer and can be used as a handout at team meetings or put in common areas.
- Health coaching email: This is an email template that can be used as an attachment or content for a company-wide communication.
- Health coaching email with incentive campaign: This is the same email template as above, with space to include an incentive.
- Health coaching infographic: This single-page flyer can be used as a poster to hang in common areas such as stairwells, restrooms, breakroom, etc.
- Health coaching web content: This provides sample content to incorporate into your organizations social media, intranet or company newsletter.
- Health coaching FAQ: This is a two-page handout that addresses commonly asked questions from employees.
Health Fair Planning Toolkit (PDF) - Most employees spend one-third of their day at the workplace. Employers have the opportunity to make a difference in their health by providing programs, policies, benefits and environmental supports that promote well-being. A health fair is a great way to launch new wellness initiatives, share health education information, conduct preventive screenings and immunizations, raise awareness of health risks, demonstrate healthy habits and promote organizational benefits and community resources. We've developed this toolkit to help you with planning, hosting and evaluating the success of your health fair.