Workforce wellness doesn’t get any easier than this. If you’re looking for something basic, print a flier and hang it in your break room. If you want to up the ante, host a wellness challenge or health fair, or sponsor an on-site flu shot clinic. Use our toolkit materials to encourage healthy habits. Whether you want to focus on preventive care, smoking cessation or health coaching, we’ve got something for every organization. Each toolkit includes communication pieces to support a wellness campaign.
Getting Started with Workplace Wellness (PDF) - Employees spend much of their time at work, making it a great place to promote healthy habits. As an employer, you can have a positive influence by creating a workplace that fosters and supports well-being. An effective wellness program can facilitate a cultural change that reaps longer-term benefits at your workplace and ultimately impacts your bottom line. We've developed this toolkit to help you identify your organization’s interests and needs, design impactful initiatives, engage your employees and evaluate your workplace wellness program.
Monthly health campaigns to empower your employees.
It’s important to prioritize workplace well-being now more than ever. Help keep your employees happy, healthy and productive by encouraging whole-person care throughout the year.
Download our employee well-being calendar and employer guide to access:
- 12-months of tips and information focused on relevant well-being topics that encourage employees to adopt healthy habits
- Ideas and resources to help you plan and implement activities throughout the year
If you would like to receive the employee calendar as individual months, email us at WorkplaceWellness@providence.org.
Read our insights on emerging trends and effective well-being initiatives that you can implement to support your employees in achieving true health. Download our guide to this year’s well-being trends (PDF).
Flu prevention is more important than ever this season. Help keep your employees protected and productive by implementing smart strategies in the workplace.
Download our flu prevention toolkit to access:
- Tips for planning successful flu prevention initiatives
- Ideas for supporting flu prevention in the workplace
- Resources for hosting an onsite flu shot clinic
- Communication templates that encourage employees to get their flu shot
- How to Take Your Business Tobacco-Free (PDF) – Ready to take your business or organization tobacco-free? This comprehensive toolkit is designed to create a healthier workforce while improving your bottom line. From initial planning to evaluation, this resource provides turnkey resources such as sample checklists, timelines, policies and communication plans every step of the way.
- Quit tobacco flier (PDF) – Let your staff know that they don’t have to go it alone. When they’re ready to quit, we’re here to help
- Other resources – From prescription drugs to tobacco cessation classes to health coaching, we’ve got several options to help employees quit for good.
Primary Care Provider Toolkit (PDF) - Research continues to demonstrate that employee health and well-being is good for business. A healthy workforce can mean fewer sick days, lower medical claims and increased productivity. Like a trusted auto mechanic, a primary care provider plays a critical part in making sure you and your employees run smoothly. To that end, we’ve developed this toolkit as a means to help you connect your employees with a primary care provider. Inside you will find resources such as sample email templates, and promotional materials such as flyers and infographics, to distribute among your workforce.
Health Coaching Toolkit (PDF) - Staying committed to health and well-being isn’t always easy. Sometimes your employees need a little support – a Providence health coach can help set personal goals, offer motivation when they need a nudge, help remove barriers and hold employees accountable for their wellness goals. This toolkit is designed to help you communicate the Providence Health Coaching Program to your workforce. You’ll learn about the importance of health coaching and our program offerings, as well as communication pieces to support a wellness campaign.
Health Fair Planning Toolkit (PDF) - Most employees spend one-third of their day at the workplace. Employers have the opportunity to make a difference in their health by providing programs, policies, benefits and environmental supports that promote well-being. A health fair is a great way to launch new wellness initiatives, share health education information, conduct preventive screenings and immunizations, raise awareness of health risks, demonstrate healthy habits and promote organizational benefits and community resources. We've developed this toolkit to help you with planning, hosting and evaluating the success of your health fair.