During the cold and rainy season when it gets dark early, exercise can be a challenge. But the dreary days shouldn't stop you from getting exercise each day. Stay active indoors, here are some ways:
- Sign up for a gym membership. Check out the member discounts section to learn more about discounts available through Active&Fit Direct and LifeBalance.
- Purchase an exercise DVD.
- Take a yoga or Pilates class at a local studio.
- Check your cable listings for an exercise class using the On Demand feature.
- Do exercises that don't need any equipment. Try lunges, squats, sit-ups and push-ups.
- Use free weights while watching television.